1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

D700 and 300 2.8 VR

Discussion in 'Nikon FX DSLR Forum' started by lanthier, Aug 22, 2008.

1. I am not much of a tele shooter, but this past weekend, I had the opportunity to be out in nature and had some great subjects to shoot. A little humor is always needed to complement my poor animal shooting skillls! :biggrin: These are all tripod mounted shots. D700, 300VR + 1.4TC, tripod mounted, remote shutter, and I don't remember the rest... FIrst two @ f5, second @ 7.1.

1. Deer I

8172008sm8-vi.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Deer 2

8172008sm9-vi.jpg

3. Yellow Finch

8172008sm10-vi.jpg

2. Rich,

These are beautiful. Thank you for posting.

Warm regards,

3. Thanks Bill, at least one person saw some value! :cool: 

4. Phillip Ino

Phillip Ino

Nov 26, 2007
    Austin
    Nice shots, Rich! You can do alot better than I can with teles! I don't know how I missed this post....
    You can send that lens to me if you want and I will put it to some use :tongue:

5. iLLMaCK

iLLMaCK Guest

I like #2, the facial expression.
    Good job

6. Thanks for looking Francis and Dave...

7. MMarz

MMarz

Sep 15, 2007
    Long Island, NY
    Nice work...

I prefer 1 & 3.

2 has some comedic value with a really goofy expression on the momma dear. That said, the central tree composition, half a doe, and the left edge composition aren't working for me..

Can you crop this way over to the right??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.