D700 camera pics

Discussion in 'Nikon FX DSLR' started by Doug, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Doug

Doug

Jan 17, 2006
    East TN
    Hey, I told you they were camera pics. hehe :biggrin: Lens 35-70. It seems to be stuck on my D700. ;) 

Lighting was one daylight flourescent through tent, not even direct.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. That is the lens that will be stuck on mine as soon as I get it- at least until I can afford some more FX glass- all my wide lenses were DX and I sold off. :rolleyes: 

3. Doug

Doug

Jan 17, 2006
    East TN
    Well, it seems pretty good on there so far. I've not had either long. I will slap the 24-70 and 14-24 on there soon too, but given their size, it's not what I primarily got the D700 for. I got the 35-70 to pair with 17-35 for the D700 for a really nice compact kit. I look forward to using the tandem.

I guess I should sell my 2 DX, though I have 1 camera after the D2X sells that will use them. Still... The 17-55 though, is so nice on DX, we'll see...

Doug

4. pointa-b-c

pointa-b-c

Mar 21, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Looks good, Doug. But for me, I'd choose to carry my 24-70 for, IMO, a better FL for my shooting style. So, my 35-70 F/2.8D will be for sale soon.

5. Doug

Doug

Jan 17, 2006
    East TN
    well, maybe so Walter. I can see both sometimes, But I may not keep the 35-70 to long, we'll see...

I did process in a hurry last night, i look at these today, and they seem a little soft. Maybe just my setup and processing more than the lens.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.