D700 camera pics

Discussion in 'Nikon FX DSLR' started by Doug, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Doug

Doug

Jan 17, 2006
    East TN
    Hey, I told you they were camera pics. hehe :biggrin: Lens 35-70. It seems to be stuck on my D700. ;)

Lighting was one daylight flourescent through tent, not even direct.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. That is the lens that will be stuck on mine as soon as I get it- at least until I can afford some more FX glass- all my wide lenses were DX and I sold off. :rolleyes:

3. Doug

Doug

Jan 17, 2006
    East TN
    Well, it seems pretty good on there so far. I've not had either long. I will slap the 24-70 and 14-24 on there soon too, but given their size, it's not what I primarily got the D700 for. I got the 35-70 to pair with 17-35 for the D700 for a really nice compact kit. I look forward to using the tandem.

I guess I should sell my 2 DX, though I have 1 camera after the D2X sells that will use them. Still... The 17-55 though, is so nice on DX, we'll see...

Doug

4. pointa-b-c

pointa-b-c

Mar 21, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Looks good, Doug. But for me, I'd choose to carry my 24-70 for, IMO, a better FL for my shooting style. So, my 35-70 F/2.8D will be for sale soon.

5. Doug

Doug

Jan 17, 2006
    East TN
    well, maybe so Walter. I can see both sometimes, But I may not keep the 35-70 to long, we'll see...

I did process in a hurry last night, i look at these today, and they seem a little soft. Maybe just my setup and processing more than the lens.