1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

D700 forum

Discussion in 'Nikon FX DSLR Forum' started by Phil, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Phil

Phil

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois
    Someone start a D700 forum so everyone can talk about when you can buy it, how much here and how much there, their order number compared to order date, and who's going to get it first.

But seriously, good luck to all going through that again.

2. LDB415

LDB415

Apr 26, 2008
    Texas
    Yes, a D700 specific area away from us D300 riff raff. :tongue:

3. I waited about a month for my D300 and didn't wait, just saw it on BH and ordered it.

4. Casket28

Casket28 Guest

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not 3 hours after its announcement.....................

Keep your panties on, im sure itll be here within the next few days.. shesh!

5. Haha, remember the hysteria with the D200? What a fiasco. Everyone was going nuts, and I just preordered and got mine shipped on launch day. Meanwhile the crybabies were in an uproar. Same went for the D300 - I easily got mine on launch day while all the lazy people cried.

"Nikon is screwing us!"
    "This is a marketing trick by Nikon to keep us hungry!"
    "They are intentionally withholding shipments!"
    "I'm going to sue B&H for not having them in stock!"

LOL!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.