1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

D700 full-res samples

Discussion in 'Nikon FX DSLR Forum' started by Sandro Bravo, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Julien

Julien

Jul 28, 2006
    Paris, France
    ISO ranges from 200 to 400. Now I know it's the same sensor as the D3 so the D700 should have the same high ISO quality, but it would have been nice to verify that; though I'm sure high ISO D700 shots will be poping up shortly :wink:

2. Gimme ISO 1600+ and I'll be a belivever. ISO 200-400 means nothing to me.

3. Bjørn has already stated that even the preproduction cameras are delivering D3 image quality, so we have nothing to worry about.

4. drjiveturkey

drjiveturkey Guest

Funny, I like how before the D3 the chant was "who needs High ISO, we got the best flash and lighting system" :biggrin:

5. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

lol Mark ...what's to believe? it's got the d3 chip, DUH!!!
    too much learning made u mad?

lol
    :tongue:

6. JCole

JCole Guest

Just wish I could afford to be the first to get one and post pictures of my cat.

7. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

ROTFL Jeff
    :wink:

8. cotdt

cotdt

Jul 14, 2007
    Bay Area, USA
    The image quality is superb. Then again Nikon used their sharpest lenses.

9. PeterRH

PeterRH Guest

It's the film-like look that strongly appeals to me on these as with the D3 stuff I've seen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.