1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

D700 @ Iso 200

Discussion in 'Nikon FX DSLR' started by Dave, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Dave

Dave

Feb 7, 2007
    Suwanee, GA
    Hey, it works great outside when there's a lot of light too!

(Taken with 17-35 f/2.8 lens on the D700)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Panopeeper

Panopeeper Guest

Dave,

did you record these in JPEG or in raw? If the latter: do you mind uploading the raw file, preferrable of the second shot? (yousendit.com)

3. gadgetguy11

gadgetguy11

Nov 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    Excellent images, Dave. Love the first one. great colors as well as detail. (Beautiful lady, too :wink:) !

4. Dave

Dave

Feb 7, 2007
    Suwanee, GA
    JPG out of the camera...I only shoot RAW if I really have to as it just takes up more room.

Thanks for looking.

5. grepmat

grepmat

May 5, 2008
    USA
    With all the fawning over the high-ISO performance of the D700 (which is justified), it's easy to over-look the fact that the base ISO performance of this camera is STUNNING!

It's the clear ISO 200 superiority over the D300, etc., that persuaded me to buy one. Then I saw what ISO 3200 looked like, too!

6. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006
    cute stuff Dave...congrats on the new camera and the new cutie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.