1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

D700 on Video...French

Discussion in 'Nikon FX DSLR Forum' started by plaifatt, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Chris_B

Chris_B

Mar 12, 2006
    Arlington, VA
  2. jafo

jafo

Jun 11, 2008
    Chatsworth, CA
    I like the button in the middle of the multi-selector... And the ability to change settings from the info screen (like on the D60). I'll stick with my D300 for a few more years. :) 

3. Nikon is on a roll.....

4. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    Doesn't The Price Seem Illogical?

2800 euros equals about $4400 US dollars.

If that's correct...this will be a dud for sales.

5. vinman

vinman

Nov 15, 2006
    Upstate SC
    Jim, fortunately manufacturers of internationally marketed products take exchange rates into account when formulating SRPs. I'm almost certain this body will be under $3000USD - or very close to it.

As it stands, as soon as I can provide my dealer a product number, he'll be ordering me one along with the 14-24. Hopefully first thing in the morning...

6. Well it's now official. The D700 is on all the popular sites and priced at CD$3299.95 (US$2999.95) for late July delivery.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.