D700 User Manual PDF here

Thanks for the link, I'm going to be buying one so it will be nice to have a read of the manual before I actually get one in my hands.

Sadly however that link isn't working for me.

HTTP 404 - File not found :(

Must be too many people downloading it?

Access denied, probably you need to register a D700 with Nikon europe to get it, if anyone finds the file, please contact me, I will gladly post a downloadable link for the cafe members here

Just to add to this I've had no trouble downloading the SB900 manual.

So I'd say either the link for the D700 manual is borked (on nikons page not what anthony linked) or too many people are rushing to download it.

Edit: I posted the same time as Anthony. My question to you is, did you save it? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
my guess is that every Nikon fan, tech reporter, and curious onlooker is trying to access the site right now...

GREAT FIND, ANYWAY!!! It'll be up soon, no doubt.

EDIT - If you think the policy to withhold product user manuals until the stupid item is IN TRANSIT to their dealers is RIDICULOUS, please raise your hand. What possible purpose is served by witholding the manuals after the specs have been officially released?!

T

triples2008

gotta wait a bit....

It is hopeless right now- been trying all night and the server is overloaded-

I hope to get it soon.

John

A

adrianaitken

Works for me - you might have to use a European IP address or have registered with Nikon UK/Europe perhaps ?

P

PeterRH

Just downloaded it myself also.

Seems as if Nikon Europe has it (and does not allow US IP address access? Weird) but not yet Nikon USA...though you would imagine that will change shortly.

It's working for me in NY. If anyone continues to have problems, I can get it to them.

Latest threads

Top Bottom