1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

D700 + Zeiss 100mm + ext tube

Discussion in 'Nikon FX DSLR' started by Doug, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Doug

Doug

Jan 17, 2006
    East TN
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2008
  2. Toddbee

Toddbee

Dec 1, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Great shot doug. I just ordered a zeiss 25 f2. cant wait to try it out on my d700.. Any tips on the zeiss' on the d700? i am coming from autofocus nikkors.
    thanks,
    todd

3. Toddbee

Toddbee

Dec 1, 2008
    Los Angeles
    whoops i meant 35mm f2

4. Scottgt

Scottgt Guest

looks good!! love the color

5. beamon

beamon Guest

No purty pitcher like that should go unnoticed, Doug. :smile: I just came to this board a few days ago, so didn't see it until now.

6. 89WLS

89WLS

Jun 11, 2008
    Colorado
    35 f2 is a good 'un....

Todd, I think you're gonna like the 35.... It is supposed to be great in almost every aspect- very few weaknesses if any... I've studied all the ZF line, and the reviews (including Digloyd's) say this is one of the best ZFs.

sharp edge to edge at f2, tack sharp at f4 ; great up close and at infinity distances

Ron :smile:

7. Phillip Ino

Phillip Ino

Nov 26, 2007
    Austin
    Drool! Nice shot, Doug :smile:

8. Toddbee

Toddbee

Dec 1, 2008
    Los Angeles
    I love the 35 f2. such a great lense. my new fav.

9. the 35 f/2 is probably the 2nd best Zeiss, 100 f/2 is of course the very best :D 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.