1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

2. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

[EXPIRED] D7000--$375 OBO 18-105VR-$175

Discussion in 'Member BST Expired Listings' started by PAReams, May 31, 2015.

1. PAReams

PAReams

Apr 4, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    I don't have the box or the strap for this D7000. It was a gift from my father, who bought it new and used it briefly before switching over to a full-frame camera.
    We used it briefly as a backup camera for our wedding photography business, but I haven't pushed the shutter more than 100 times. As far as I can tell, the camera is indistinguishable from new. It will come with a screen cover for the LCD and a body cap. I can include a the D700 neck strap, but I do not have the one that the D7000 came with. If need be, you can add an extra yellow 0 to the D700 strap :) 
    I can also include a battery, though I don't have an extra charger.

I am happy to take some pictures upon request, but it really looks like a pretty much brand new D7000. There are no known issues with the camera--it worked really well in the brief time that we used it.

I'd like to get $375, but if you're interested at a different price, please feel free to make an offer. I'm trying to get together a little money to buy a D750.

2. PAReams

PAReams

Apr 4, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    I also have a 18-105 VR lens that is in Excellent condition--not quite as clean as the camera, but the glass is pristine on both ends. I'd be happy to include the lens as part of the package to save on shipping. Asking $175

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.