1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

D7200 (body only) for $849 from Best Buy

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by camaro_five0, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Hey all. Just picked up a D7200 body from Best Buy for $849 on a price match from Ritz Camera. Figured I'd put it out there! All cameras from Best Buy are US models with warranty cards.

2. Butlerkid

Butlerkid Cafe Ambassador Moderator

Apr 8, 2008
    Rutledge, Tennessee
    Karen
    Adorama has refurbished D7000's for $759......

3. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006
    1 D7200 is worth 2 D7000
    New vs refurb make it 3 for 1

4. Regular price on the D7200 is still $1000 from most retailers. And Randy is right! Just trying to spread the good word. People helping people...powerful stuff.

5. Butlerkid

Butlerkid Cafe Ambassador Moderator

Apr 8, 2008
    Rutledge, Tennessee
    Karen
    Sorry for my typo.....D7200 is $759................

6. I still feel good about $849 for a new one! Plus, Best Buy has a 30-day return policy. AND, you don't have to worry about damage during shipping. AND you get the instant gratification of bringing it home, lol!

7. yendikeno

yendikeno

Mar 31, 2008
    CA
    Congratulations, Jason. I picked one up as well, and am looking forward to playing with it. :) 

8. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006
    Not refurb is def worth $100, IMO anyway

9. I paid $919 for one recently and I thought I got a good deal. Well done.

10. Bought a 2nd for $860 this time last year from Amazon NIB USA, doesn't strike me as much of a deal.

11. I could have picked one up for less ($760), but it was an online retailer and I couldn't verify if the camera was US or not. Brick and mortar retailers are still pricing them at $1000. I guess they're holding their value!

12. When I purchased a D7100 from Best Buy a few years ago, they also gave you a 5% cash back reward if you applied for and then charged your purchase to a Best Buy credit card. Here in MD, that almost paid for the state sales tax.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.