D7200 (body only) for $849 from Best Buy

Hey all. Just picked up a D7200 body from Best Buy for $849 on a price match from Ritz Camera. Figured I'd put it out there! All cameras from Best Buy are US models with warranty cards.

I still feel good about $849 for a new one! Plus, Best Buy has a 30-day return policy. AND, you don't have to worry about damage during shipping. AND you get the instant gratification of bringing it home, lol!

Congratulations, Jason. I picked one up as well, and am looking forward to playing with it. :)

Real Name
Randy
I still feel good about $849 for a new one! Plus, Best Buy has a 30-day return policy. AND, you don't have to worry about damage during shipping. AND you get the instant gratification of bringing it home, lol!
Not refurb is def worth $100, IMO anyway

I could have picked one up for less ($760), but it was an online retailer and I couldn't verify if the camera was US or not. Brick and mortar retailers are still pricing them at $1000. I guess they're holding their value!

When I purchased a D7100 from Best Buy a few years ago, they also gave you a 5% cash back reward if you applied for and then charged your purchase to a Best Buy credit card. Here in MD, that almost paid for the state sales tax.

Latest threads

Top Bottom