D800 Again...

I used to shoot with the d800 then sold it and bought a 5d mark iii. Now I am going to be shooting both systems and have a d800 on order. It'll be fun to shoot both systems and have good glass for both; oh good times ahead:cool:

I'd say...

welcome back to the dark side, but I'm pretty sure you never really left.

well that is one way to have your cake and eat it.

Lol yum yum

welcome back to the dark side, but I'm pretty sure you never really left.

Thanks and youre right, i never did leave. Now to decide what lenses i want.

Is it a difficult transition moving between the two?

Not really, button layout is easy to get used to. I do favor the colors from canon but i love the DR and detail from nikon.

just curious... I notice you seem to hop around a lot.. one month you will have one or 2 cameras and lenses then another month its all sold for something else... then you jump ship completely to another brand and now you are back keeping both brands...

do you get to a point where you just can't decide or commit lol or still trying to figure out which body lens combos you enjoy the most?

just curious... I notice you seem to hop around a lot.. one month you will have one or 2 cameras and lenses then another month its all sold for something else... then you jump ship completely to another brand and now you are back keeping both brands...

do you get to a point where you just can't decide or commit lol or still trying to figure out which body lens combos you enjoy the most?

He's living up to his namesake! Super Mario jumps around all over the place! :wink::biggrin:

He is as undecided as his avatar (Mario scratching his head) :biggrin:

I like both systems for different reasons. Both systems work well for me but i might sellvmy canon to further invest in nikon glass

He's living up to his namesake! Super Mario jumps around all over the place! :wink::biggrin:

Lol thats right!
lol welcome back Supermario!

looking forward to seeing more images from you :smile:

Thanks man! Feels good to be back :)

He is as undecided as his avatar (Mario scratching his head) :biggrin:

Haha nice one

Welcome back, Sup :m46:

Thanks ariel, glad to be back :)

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom