• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

[FS] D800e, Trinity Lenses, 24mm 1.4G, Sigma 50mm 1.4 EX, SB-900, SB-400, TC20E-III, Pixel Vertax Grip, RRS BD3-L Bracket, Rode Stereo Mic,. Ships: US

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
User name: Dawgneck

Items to sell/buy/trade: D800e, Trinity Lenses, 24mm 1.4G, Sigma 50mm 1.4 EX, SB-900, SB-400, TC20E-III, Pixel Vertax Grip, RRS BD3-L Bracket, Rode Stereo Mic,

Prices: Prices include shipping and

Nikon D800e - 1460 actuations - $1,295
Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G ED - $1,095
Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED - $995
Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G ED, VRII - $1,595
Nikon 24mm 1.4G ED - $1,395
Sigma 50mm 1.4 EX - $255
Nikon SB-900 - $189
Nikon SB-400 - $75
Nikon TC-20E III - $295
Pixel Vertax D12 Grip for D800- $65
RRS BD3-L Bracket (Built for Nikon D3 but fits Pixel Grip) - $75
Rode Stereo Mic - $150

Ships to: US

Description: Selling ALL of my equipment.

I'm the original owner of ALL equipment listed above. All US models - no grey market stuff. I lost interest in the hobby many years ago but kept the equipment, thinking I would re-engage later.

Each piece was purchased new, hardly used, is in immaculate condition, has not been touched in 6 years and has no marks, scratches or issues.

The D800e can be considered "brand new old stock" as it only has 1460 actuations (myshuttercount.com). The actuations are spread between the 5 lenses, meaning there is hardly any use on each lens.

This equipment was mostly used in my house, a few shots taken in my back yard and at two graduations. If you are searching for used equipment in pristine condition and reasonably priced, these items are for you.

All equipment will arrive with its original accessories and boxes except:

1. The D800e is missing the USB cable.
2.The TC20e-III is missing the box but will arrive in its original storage pouch.
3. The RRS L-Bracket is missing its box.

I have a lot of photos but limited to 10 photos per listing. I will supply more photos upon request.

I've purchased and sold here 6+ years ago, but I see those transactions are no longer showing as active.....

Accepting PayPal only.

Shipping and PayPal fees included in price.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: UPS

Shipping charge: Included in price

Handling time: within 24 hours, excluding Sundays.

References: ebay username is also Dawgneck.

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom