D9000 in 5 years?

Where are the D4 and D5 series listed? Surely they are pro bodies. And are you calling the D3 a "higher than" pro body? I'm not quite sure I understand your graph and what it shows...

Where are the D4 and D5 series listed? Surely they are pro bodies. And are you calling the D3 a "higher than" pro body? I'm not quite sure I understand your graph and what it shows...
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Full frame is a whole different chart.

Sorry Dez. I'm not seeing anything but a white box with some truncated words...
it says "for dx bodies" - full frame is a different chart and I don't know enough about those bodies to comment on them. The D3 just shows where FF began and leaves the dx chart.

Ah! I see that now! :):):). Thanks for the clarification. I guess I was thrown off by the inclusion of the D1 and D2 bodies, which were pro but DX...

Ah! I see that now! :):):). Thanks for the clarification. I guess I was thrown off by the inclusion of the D1 and D2 bodies, which were pro but DX...
That's where the confusion came in with their naming - D1 D2 then D3 but full frame. They should have given it a different name.

I wouldn't call the 500 a "Pro DX" :)
You're right - it doesn't have a built in grip! I did an edit on my chart. After the D510 the "hundred series" semi pro bodies will lose a feature and the pro body Dx1 will be released with all the features :)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom