Da Family

This morning I finally found a place I had heard about being popular for portraits. I thought it made a nice background.. What do ya'll think?

I think I used my 18-200mm vr.
505307596_d87c44c17d_b.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A classic family portrait. Whoever that is in the orange shirt is stealing the show. Nice casual mix of expressions, not quite so classic but adds an intimate touch. Great location too.

Is it just me or is the WB a little green? Very possible with all those trees.

LOL, thanks Woody, the little stinker/cutie in the orange shirt is my youngest son, Joshua. He can be a regular ham! It may have been my eyes last night, but on the green? I think it's the trees. I was mainly shooting the pic to show a lady who wants a Mother/daughter portrait. I'll try pp'ing it again and see if I can do better. Thanks for visiting! OH the location isn't far from my house - has tons of birdies too! Just gotta go when it's quiet.

This is a lovely photo Dianne, very nice work. And gee, Joshua doesn't look much like his Dad does he?? :biggrin:

Thanks Gretchen! Josh is his dad made over! He's such a fun sweet little guy! He turned 7 yrs old last Sunday (Mother's Day) and was also baptized on the same day! I'm gonna be printing this photo out to show the background. I have 2 more pics, but just liked this one the best. Thanks for visiting!!!!

Great pic, Dianne! Next time....you need to set the camera on the tripod, set the timer....and yes, run over and get in the shot yourself!

Good work!

Great pic, Dianne! Next time....you need to set the camera on the tripod, set the timer....and yes, run over and get in the shot yourself!

Good work!

Nice one.

And agree with Leigh.

Thanks ya'll! LOL, if you could see the rocks I'd have to run over - you'd see me falling in the water! We'll have to try it for sure though. I have my little remote and haven't even used it yet!

Great job Diane! I like the background and how it's not distracting at all, but its very full and complete.

The family is looking good!

Wonderful shot!

John

This is great Dianne.

What a great location for a shoot.

I want to see you in the picture next time.

Regards,

Real Name
Nikon Cafe
Wonderful image of some super folks. I too would find it more complete with you in the image but can understand why that is not as easy asit sounds.
Keep up the great work Dianne.

Great job Diane! I like the background and how it's not distracting at all, but its very full and complete.

The family is looking good!

Wonderful shot!

John

Thanks John! Dunno why photographing people intimidates me, but the family, well you can tell they were having fun.
Very nice, Diane. I bet you make lots of visits to this location.:biggrin:

Thanks Terri! I plan on it! I want to go back when there's not quite as many people. Yesterday was just too noisy!
Hi Dianne, thanks for sharing your family and your new found spot for photographing them. Well done.

Thanks!!!! This place is really pretty - popular for portraits and found out for critters too!

This is great Dianne.

What a great location for a shoot.

I want to see you in the picture next time.

Regards,

Thanks Tom! I'll try to get in on it next time! I was shooting the pics for the background. This will hopefully be where I do the Mother/Daughter portraits I'm supposed to do!

Wonderful image of some super folks. I too would find it more complete with you in the image but can understand why that is not as easy asit sounds.
Keep up the great work Dianne.

Thanks Dave! Well, I didn't get in the photo because I just didn't think about it and besides, with all the rocks, I'd most likely end up in the water!

Very nice, but better if mom was in the shot as well. Next time, use the self-timer option.

Thanks Frank! I"ll use the timer if it gives me enough time to crawl over the rocks!

Very nice family..and location. Great job!!

Sarah
Thanks, Sara! I think I'll keep em! :wink: It was fun and a beautiful place!

Excellent capture - love the background

Thanks Dude! I plan on going back ASAP!

Latest threads

Top Bottom