Daddy's Girl

J

JMartin

Our three year old wanted to take dance and play soccer. At this time, she was only able to do one and we let her decide which...

Here she is at her very first practice
1stpractice.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

She seems to really be enjoying it, so much so she asks me to take her out in the yard to practice when I get home from work almost every night.

Joe

Great image. She is going to enjoy playing it for a long time to come if what you describe now is accurate. I have been playing it since I was about 3 or 5 and I still love the game. Have fun playing with her every night!

J

JMartin

Thanks for the kind words!

She truly amazes me how fast she learns for only being 3. Now if she would only learn to listen :lol: Whoever said it was the terrible twos was wrong... as my wife says, it's the throttle 'em threes!

I can't wait to get some more shots of her playing. I have some I took in her uniform, but I am quickly learning all the complaints of slow focus on the D100 are true :cry: most of my shots were out of focus.

Joe

Hey Joe! Good to see more posts from you. That picture captured a very determined expression and posture, didn't it? Yes, the focus acquisition on the D100 was one of the major reasons I decided to upgrade some time back. Perhaps the money you're saving by not having her take dance lessons can go to a D2H (or D2X!). :)

From what I hear from friends, soccer leagues are becoming quite an expensive activity for some folks, by the time you start adding up all the incidentals... Hopefully your daughter will indeed enjoy it for years to come.

Latest threads

Top Bottom