Daddys Little Girl...

Got married...It was my job to be in the pictures not taking them and my wife read me the riot act not to get stupid with my camera. I did get in a few pre service and reception shots. This one is my favorite but everyone got dusted with canola pollen...

Cheers

Ted:smile:

601736525_p6iY6-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Mitch! I got in a couple of hundred frames and the pro had around three thousand. We both average around a 30% keeper rate.

Hey Jim..Glad you liked the shots. For gear I was using my D700 with a SB 600 on TTL BL mode. If memory serves most shots are with a 70-300VR lens manual mode ISO 200 shutter 1/60 and f 5.6 I was not bouncing or diffusing and had the flash head in the home position. Seems to work well for me...

Cheers

Oh I love it! Just something about being out in the middle of a field like that, simple wedding garments, simple bouquet - lighting is nice and romantic - I say you nailed it perfectly! Beautiful for sure!

Dianne...Thank you for the kind words...I got lucky with this shot...

Johnny...Both my daughters (twins) are twenty but look much younger. Drinking age here is 18 and they usually get asked for ID. An annoyance for now but something they'll appreciate when they hit 30...

Cheers

Marvelous shot Ted! The yellow does a great job mediating between white and black and really gives life to the dark red flowers!!

" . . wife read me the riot act not to get stupid with my camera. . ."

Does that mean you were allowed/encouraged to get stupid without your camera?
I hope so!!!!

Troy, Nick, Chris, K-Beer and Rich...Thanks very much!!! It's nice to hear from you guys. As Nick pointed out some behavior comes naturally and some is encouraged. Stupid is a relative term and I'm usually predictable until I get a camera in my hands. Once I start hyper-ventillating and go into full blown paparazzi mode my wife usually leaves the room...:biggrin:

Cheers

Both my daughters (twins) are twenty but look much younger. Drinking age here is 18 and they usually get asked for ID. An annoyance for now but something they'll appreciate when they hit 30...

Cheers

haha so true. i was just pullin a leg with the right act ;) no worries.
thanks for sharing the album. the last one looks great. the road shots look really nice as well. good job!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom