Dallas, TX - Fashion & Glamour Workshop 5/12/07

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by srwatters, Apr 23, 2007.

1. srwatters

srwatters

Feb 27, 2006
    Plano, TX
    [​IMG]

It's time once again for another PoloDigital/Greg Daniels Fashion & Glamour Model Shoot Workshop. The workshop will be held at our Dallas studio. We offer two different styles of workshops for photographers; a basic studio lighting event, and a shootout style model shoot session. This event will be a model shoot workshop. I will briefly describe the workshop and provide a links to a sample outline and the prior workshop gallery.

The model shoot workshop is designed for the photographer who wishes to work with models yet might not have a strong enough portfolio to attract the level of model they desire or the funds to hire one solo. It is a great way to bootstrap or freshen your portfolio with excellent images of talented models. There is a very short informational discussion to start the day at 9:00AM where some basic information about the equipment and ground rules for the day are distributed. From that point on you are free to work with any of the models as they move from set to set and wardrobe change to wardrobe change. Given the ratio of 5 photographers to each model, you should never have to wait long for your turn to come up. You will have three hours of shooting in the morning, then a break for lunch and another three hours in the afternoon and we finish up around 5PM.

You can see some images made at prior events on my website gallery. Please see the sample outline for more details. Please note that the sets and themes will be different from the sample outline, but I expect us to have at least one each of catalog style fashion, commercial style fashion, lingerie, and glamour.

We're going to have three excellent models and a great MUA for this event.

Veronica V. - MM #259797 http://modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=259797
    Julie - Portfolio @ Marty's Photography
    Erin Marie - MM #169614 http://modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=169614

Our makeup artist for the day will be Lauren Dodge - MM#183444 http://modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=183444

I will limit this workshop to the first 15 who sign up and pay via check or PayPal. There is a minimum of 12 required for the event to go. Please note the following cancellation policies:

- There is a $50 non-refundable portion of your fee. If you must cancel, you may apply that amount to a future event, but it is not refundable.
    - If for some reason Greg and I must cancel the event, you will receive your entire payment as a refund, minus PayPal fees if applicable. I will make all refunds via a check to avoid processing fees.
    - There will be no refunds for cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the event start. If you have an emergency, please contact me and we will work something out on a case by case basis.

The fee for this event is $225. This fee includes a full commercial release for any images you create at the workshop. You may view a sample release on my website. Please send me an email or PM for details on payments and to sign up.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to another sold out event!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2007
  2. srwatters

srwatters

Feb 27, 2006
    Plano, TX
    Final model lineup is now posted.

3. srwatters

srwatters

Feb 27, 2006
    Plano, TX
    Still a few open slots if you are interested.

4. wish I could afford it!