damsels - 3 poses

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by VictorM, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Three different poses. I love the beautiful green colours on them.

I notice in the first picture, that the damsel seems to be missing a leg (unless it's just tucked under somehow as it seems to be casting a shadow)?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Excellent shots Victor. I see that you used the 105 mm for these which means that you must have been pretty close. Beautiful damsel.

3. Thanks Torben, you are right, it was the 105, and they let me get right next to them.

4. SSchex

SSchex

May 18, 2005
    Louisiana, USA
    Good shots Victor. Like Torben said, You must have been close! I have tried photographing these , and have had trouble getting close.

5. flynnj

flynnj

Jun 26, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Very nice!

Regards!
    J.

6. Thanks! I have been fortunate with the damsels, I was able to get right on top of them, up to the minimum focussing distance of the lens in fact. It was next to a small stream, and there where lots of them, paying me no attention. Dragonflys are another matter (as I was mentioned in a different thread) :biggrin:

7. Beautiful damsels, Victor!

8. Thank you Jukka.

9. Terrific shots! Love the colours of these!

10. Thanks Ann, the colours on these damsels was beautiful.