Dance Team

Discussion in 'People' started by greyflash, Apr 16, 2005.

1. The following two images were taken during a dance competition held in St. George, Utah. My grand daughter Megan is front row center.

Megan is the center dancer.

2. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    Gordon :

Good shots - the lighting can't have been easy.

And you do have beautiful women in your family.

John P.

3. Nice shots Gordon. I bet it was very tough with the indoor lighting and those black suits. WHEW!!! :D :D :D

4. Hey John and Bryan, I appreciate your comments. That is not the easiest lighting I have ever shot under. Thanks again.

5. Hey, Gordon. Megan looks like one "hot"chick! Loved your photos!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

6. Very nice Gordon, the dark costumes added to the lighting situation but you did a great job capturing these they are very clean.. You should be pleased

7. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Top notch work, Gordon

Must've been a challenging exposure! Well Done sir!

8. Anyone who has worked under such horrible lighting conditions will appreciate your work.
    Regards

9. Virginia, Mike, Steve and Harry, thanks so much for your kind words. Megan got a kick out of your "hot chick" comment Virginia and we all got a laugh. :lol: Megan is just 15 years old and is such a nice young lady who will not have her first date until she turns 16. Of course I notice the guys looking all the time so trouble brews ahead.

10. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Gordon is that your same grand daughter that you had pictures of dancing during a basketball game? She doesn't look anything like the picture I remember...just how many grand daughter dancers are there in your family. :lol:

11. No that was not the same one it was actually her older sister. I have 25 grandchildren with about 7 of them being dancers or cheerleaders. What can I say, I am just the photographer. :lol: :lol:

12. 25 grandchildren? Whoa that must be some fun holidays, no wonder why I imagine you always smiling. Thnxs for sharing these are great!

13. Bubba

Bubba

Apr 12, 2005
    Alabama
    Great shots, Gordon! Your daughter is one VERY nice looking young lady. If you need any help fighting off the boys, let me know. I'll trade you help now for some later with my little girl ;)

14. Greatfully she is my grand daughter as I'm too tired of fending off boys after raising 7 daughters. Good luck with your little girl and thanks for the nice comments.

15. Great shots, Gordon. Obviously taken by a very proud grandfather. My kids haven't figured out how to procreate yet :D but I'm waiting for my turn!

16. Thanks Frits and of course I am a proud grandpa.

17. Bubba

Bubba

Apr 12, 2005
    Alabama
    WOWOWOWOWOW! 7 daughters? I think I'd have had myself committed years ago. I'm doing good to handle 2 boys and a girl.

18. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

19. Thanks Paul, I appreciate your kind comments.