Dance Team

The following two images were taken during a dance competition held in St. George, Utah. My grand daughter Megan is front row center.

42149206.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Megan is the center dancer.

42149239.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Gordon :

Good shots - the lighting can't have been easy.

And you do have beautiful women in your family.

John P.

Very nice Gordon, the dark costumes added to the lighting situation but you did a great job capturing these they are very clean.. You should be pleased

Virginia, Mike, Steve and Harry, thanks so much for your kind words. Megan got a kick out of your "hot chick" comment Virginia and we all got a laugh. :lol: Megan is just 15 years old and is such a nice young lady who will not have her first date until she turns 16. Of course I notice the guys looking all the time so trouble brews ahead.

Gordon is that your same grand daughter that you had pictures of dancing during a basketball game? She doesn't look anything like the picture I remember...just how many grand daughter dancers are there in your family. :lol:

F15Todd said:
Gordon is that your same grand daughter that you had pictures of dancing during a basketball game? She doesn't look anything like the picture I remember...just how many grand daughter dancers are there in your family. :lol:

No that was not the same one it was actually her older sister. I have 25 grandchildren with about 7 of them being dancers or cheerleaders. What can I say, I am just the photographer. :lol: :lol:

greyflash said:
F15Todd said:

No that was not the same one it was actually her older sister. I have 25 grandchildren with about 7 of them being dancers or cheerleaders. What can I say, I am just the photographer. :lol: :lol:

25 grandchildren? Whoa that must be some fun holidays, no wonder why I imagine you always smiling. Thnxs for sharing these are great!

Great shots, Gordon! Your daughter is one VERY nice looking young lady. If you need any help fighting off the boys, let me know. I'll trade you help now for some later with my little girl ;)

Bubba said:
Great shots, Gordon! Your daughter is one VERY nice looking young lady. If you need any help fighting off the boys, let me know. I'll trade you help now for some later with my little girl ;)

Greatfully she is my grand daughter as I'm too tired of fending off boys after raising 7 daughters. Good luck with your little girl and thanks for the nice comments.

Great shots, Gordon. Obviously taken by a very proud grandfather. My kids haven't figured out how to procreate yet :D but I'm waiting for my turn!

greyflash said:
Greatfully she is my grand daughter as I'm too tired of fending off boys after raising 7 daughters. Good luck with your little girl and thanks for the nice comments.

WOWOWOWOWOW! 7 daughters? I think I'd have had myself committed years ago. I'm doing good to handle 2 boys and a girl.

Latest threads

Top Bottom