1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Danielle

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by Conrad, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Love the image but it seems a bit soft to me (esp. around the mouth)

2. Ryan Bradford

Ryan Bradford

Jul 14, 2009
    Rochester
    The eyes are really nice.

3. onemorelens

onemorelens

Jul 3, 2007
    california
    Conrad it has nice eyes and expression however the lighting is a bit flat for me.

4. Thanks. For some reason, the entire image is a bit soft. When working with the RAW files. Everything is tack sharp. When I resized, unsharpen then saved it in JPG (10), the entire image lost it's sharpness. :confused: 

I do love her eyes.

Thanks!

I tend to like my images "bright" so I might have filled in too much of the shadows giving it that "flat" image.

5. Paintguru

Paintguru

Dec 28, 2006
    Detroit, MI
    For me, I would have asked her remove the piercings.

6. Keaka

Keaka

Oct 13, 2005
    Richmond BC
    The piercings are fine to me and add to her personality.. the expression is great.

But yeah, agree with others, I think a little more sharpness or contrast 'pop' is needed.

7. Keaka

Keaka

Oct 13, 2005
    Richmond BC
    Beautiful lady. I think I prefer the original crop more.

8. I think it is a great shot. her eyes are very sharp and the colors are very good! the only thing I would say, is that you should make a third crop. keep it the same as your updated one, but crop it about half an inch to an inch below the tops of her shoulders.

9. Definitely like it with more contrast, other than that, awesome pic.

10. cheddar

cheddar

Dec 17, 2008
    Houston, TX
    +1

11. I like my original crop better as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.