Darn you phillip ino

Real Name
Chris
They look great Mark (especially the first one - it's downright cool!) The only problem I see is a bit of overall flair leading to a loss of contrast. Perhaps you could fashion a lens shade that would help with that? Or do the back or inner elements need to be cleaned of fingerprints or excessive dust? The front element (and rear one) most likely can screw off the shutter for cleaning.

But even if you don't do that, the pics it makes are fine.

Lovely shots... they have a lot of character to them :) I really like the one with the boy and the globe.

They look great Mark (especially the first one - it's downright cool!) The only problem I see is a bit of overall flair leading to a loss of contrast. Perhaps you could fashion a lens shade that would help with that? Or do the back or inner elements need to be cleaned of fingerprints or excessive dust? The front element (and rear one) most likely can screw off the shutter for cleaning.

But even if you don't do that, the pics it makes are fine.

Im going to have to clean the elements they do have some dust after 60 years haha. What is causing horizonal line going through the first pic I notice this on some of the other pics.Is it something to do with the scanning?

Very neat. Great color. It's nice that you're putting that classic back to work.

I love getting blamed for photographic purchases :biggrin:

Love the 3rd one, Mark.

I've got my first folding camera on it's way to me!

The 2nd one does it for me. If you clean the lens go easy. Blow off any debris with a rocket blower. Put the lens cleaning solution on a Q-tip with a paper shaft, and clean in a circular motion. Use the other end of the Q-tip to dry it off, also in a circular motion.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom