Darn you !!!

It could be the end of the Kobe/Phil era.

Pau really sucked in this series big time. According to some rumors, his fiance broke up with him and it somewhat affected his play. Stupid, I know. You're a professional and personal issues should be checked out the door when you're at work.

My personal guess is that Dwight will demand a trade to LA, but since LA has no cap space, they will have to do a sign and trade or a 3-way deal. It's getting clearer that Pau may very well become a major part of that deal. Again, just personal guess.

On the other hand, I think Bynum played really well tonight. He showed a lot of heart and responsibility.

This is exciting news. I cannot stand anything sports related from the wrong coast. Or much more for that matter below the bay area.:biggrin:

It could be the end of the Kobe/Phil era.

It's certainly the end of the Phil era. This is his last season and no NBA team has ever recovered from a 3 game deficit in the playoffs. Chances are good it won't happen with this series either seeing as there's one more game in Dallas on Sunday.

Who cares though. Phil has more than enough rings for any one person and the West looks a little brighter without the Lakers dominating everything.

That said I think it'd be interesting to watch the two Pasol brothers compete against each other.

I like the Lakers! Especially when the Mavericks beat them in Game 4! HaHa!!! Go Dallas!

My team self destructed around feb. this year...Not a mavs fan, but i am definetly not a lakers fan...GO MAVS!!!

I stopped following professional sports several years ago. I have no interest in watching over-paid, immature adults play a game for a living. I do attend an occasional minor league baseball game but that's it for me.

I somewhat agree with this. But, the level of talent in professional sports is unmatched so I'll watch.

I'm a Phil Jackson fan so I hate to see him go like this.

Kobe can ball. I don't like him, but he can play.

I'm pulling for the Bulls b/c I think they play well together. Rose has impressed me this year and I really wasn't expecting the Bulls team to do all that well. Pull for the underdog (even though they're not really the underdog being #1 seed :))

I like how everyone hates the Lakers :biggrin:
That's what happens when you win all the time, you get hated on :biggrin:

But you know, sometimes I'm getting tired of them going to the Finals all the time. I would love to see hardworking players like Steve Nash or Jason Kidd get their rings. Hopefully Jason Kidd gets his ring this time. I will definitely be rooting for the Mavs to beat the Heat in the finals!

^you're right, even the commentators always favor any team that goes against the lakers. i can't stand charles barkley always hating on the lakers, maybe because he never got a ring

I am not a Dallas Mavericks fan, but I will root for anyone against the LA Cobies. I just hate the whole team, but especially that Bryant jerk.
This hate is only equalled by my distaste for the Heat and their mentality that they can assemble an all star team and just run over everyone. I hope they fail miserably. Wow, I am feeling especially negative today.
Dwight would be making a serious mistake trying to go to them when their whole future is in jeapordy.

As of right now, it looks really bad for the Lakers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom