Daughters Junior Prom...

Nice images here, #1 and #3 are definitely reminiscent of film, and I love that.

The other snap shots are also great, but I feel like you should stick with direct flash if you're going to go with a film look. If you want a more modern look, bouncing the light up off the ceiling is the way to go.

#2 and #7 do look a little hot/blown out on my monitor. Plus, in #2, you'll want to watch out for firing a flash straight at glass or a window, as the reflection is nasty.

The corsage shot could have been a tad bit better with her hand placed on her hip, or her other hand. Her "dangling sausages" (loose fingers) look a little awkward.

#3 is great, man. I really like. A lot!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Mike...
I appreciate the comments :)
I know what you mean, but we were at her friends house and they were all too excited to stand still or be worried about "were" to shoot ;)
I would have liked to do things differently, but unfortunately I couldn't :(

Senior Prom will DEFINATELY be "my" day ... LOL!!!
Setting up the lights and EVERYTHING ... hahahahaaaa

I'm SURE she'll be thrilled :D

First thing I wanted to say is...I'm sorry man. You have a beautiful daughter. I have a daughter too and I keep repeating Teddy Roosevelt's theory. Speak softly and carry a big stick...

Second is I think they look way to processed to 1970's snapshots. Are they jpegs SOOC or are they processed?

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom