Davey Woods

Real Name
Mike
I discovered a wonderful new place today. Something inside told me, this morning, I needed to take a "road trip". So, I got on the ODNR web site and picked out a couple of Nature Preserves I had not visited. I'm glad I did! I've always loved this area of my state. Rolling hills, glacial remains, old growth hardwood forests. I definitely will return here through all the seasons. I hope you enjoy the visit as much as I did. I just hope I did it justice.

Welcome to Davey Woods

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Ready to POP!

Mossy Log

Love was in the Air

Through the Woods

Harbinger of Spring!

Downed Fungus

Resting Place

Attachments

Rob Zijlstra

A Koffie Drinker
Mike, please go again and post some more. This looks like a really nice place to be! Compliments on the set, I like the spring pictures!

Real Name
Mike
Thanks Rob. I definitely plan to go again, many times. This is my favorite type of outdoors/forest area. Walking through the first time, I could just imagine how it will look in all the seasons. I can't wait.
Mike, please go again and post some more. This looks like a really nice place to be! Compliments on the set, I like the spring pictures!

Real Name
Mike
Thanks Kris. Fungi make such interesting and willing subjects, don't they?! You can definitely find more fungus fans in the Macro/Flowers/Insects and Greenery forum.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom