Davids New Ride.............

Here is a photo I like of my son, David, that I took a few weeks ago. He was very excited to be able to meet the drivers. To those of you who have been following his progress, he is doing very well and will probably get a few years off from any more surgeries.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Dave Van said:
Here is a photo I like of my son, David, that I took a few weeks ago. He was very excited to be able to meet the drivers. To those of you who have been following his progress, he is doing very well and will probably get a few years off from any more surgeries.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Dave,

Getting the old red x. I tried going to the web page with the pic directly and got an error there too. :(

Frank

Dave,

This is the message that I get. Looks like a permission thing. I didn't see anything wrong with the way you embedded your image the first time BTW.

Hope this helps.

Frank

This is the error:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /u47/dvan/large/40035874.Digger1.jpg on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.48 (Unix) Server at mishami.image.pbase.com Port 80

I don't know,

This is the way I've been posting images all along. I looked at some of the other photos on this forum posted from pbase and I guess when pbase switched servers a few weeks ago, all my photos must have been moved. There is a different address appended to the front of "pbase.com" on the address for my photos. Does anyone have any ideas?

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom