Day 11 was just ducky

I have never shot 11 days in a row let alone 11 days at this pace. I'm 59 and starting to feel it:smile:

Tomorrow we are headed back to The Farne Islands for my favorite, puffins.

Today was duck day

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Isle of Skye from last week
(my 1st time using Lee filters) and i know about the bunnies (I rocketed the D3 this morning)

Hi a nice set Randy, if you get chance there is a few sand martin's up the road from the dock/port if you go up to a big red bench next to 2 small ones there is about 25 nest's.

Phil.

Real Name
Tony Admana
Those are nice looking ducks and an awesome landscape image, Randy. Still in Scotland I pressumed, have fun on your safe journey.:smile:

What a place to shoot Randy! You sure picked the right time to go. All your pictures of this trip have been excellent.

what a beauuuuutiful duck in the first image... colorful as can be, you are having a trip of a lifetime and getting images that reflect that! enjoying seeing them

Lovely duck shots, but the landscape is most impressive. You just need to get rid of those dust bunnies. :wink:

Lovely duck shots, but the landscape is most impressive. You just need to get rid of those dust bunnies. :wink:
thx lance

just did in fact (get rid of the dust) and i am gonna try wet cleaning next week

i have went back to alot of my bracketed shots and instead of doing them as hdr in photomatix and i am doing them in LR3 using LR3's grad filter and other tools
here's an example:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom