Day at the park

The boys and I went to the park yesterday with my mom and sister. We had a lot of fun as these pictures will show. I love the joy of children.

Enjoy!

Ben
18259768-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

18259928-L.jpg

Ryan
18259772-L.jpg

18259932-L.jpg

18259773-L.jpg

My sister Jade
18259769-L.jpg

18259771-L.jpg

Two, three and five are my favorites Leigh. Looks like you had a great time. You have done a nice job on these and kept them without a lot of extraneous stuff intruding.

greyflash said:
Two, three and five are my favorites Leigh. Looks like you had a great time. You have done a nice job on these and kept them without a lot of extraneous stuff intruding.

Thanks, those were my favorites as well....We had such a wonderful time yesterday. The weather was perfect...sunny and warm (78 degrees) and suprisingly low humidity for Alabama! Thanks for the comments. I'm really beginning to enjoy this whole photography thing again. I used to take lots of photos in high school and college, but that's been a few years...I think going digital helps to some degree because there is that instant gratification of seeing your art you've created without having to wait for them be be devoloped!

I'm sure I'll be posting more as I take them!

Cheerio!

ELMO!!! Way to go Leigh........your pictures are great!! Those are some good lookin' boys you captured. Very expressive!! Thank you for sharing!! :) :) :) :) :)

PhotoDawg said:
ELMO!!! Way to go Leigh........your pictures are great!! Those are some good lookin' boys you captured. Very expressive!! Thank you for sharing!! :) :) :) :) :)

Bryan,

Thanks...I think they are good looking kids....but then again, they are mine! Ben looks just like his daddy and Ryan favors me at that age...They had such fun yesterday. We just bought a play ground for the back yard so you can only imagine how many pictures i'll soon be posting of my boys!

Thanks for the kind words.

Latest threads

Top Bottom