Day Dream

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by FishSauce, Oct 26, 2005.

1. FishSauce

FishSauce

Aug 10, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Free at last, Free at last ...

DAY DREAM
    [​IMG]

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    The simplicity, the motion and the expansiveness - I like it! The composition might be a bit stronger if the bird were closer and in a slightly different position. But just a little bit.

3. Nice Ben, I like the way the bird is climbing for the sky. Good scene.

4. FishSauce

FishSauce

Aug 10, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Chris,
    Thanks for your comments. My intention was the tree with early sunrise, suddendly this bird flew by and I was fortunate enough to snap him/her in mid air with the tree. I wish that she/he is a little bigger and/or closer :smile:

Gordon,
    Thanks your comments. This bird enhance the composition a great deal :smile:

5. sfoxjohn

sfoxjohn

May 1, 2005
    Marlton, NJ
    The symbolism of the tree rooted to the ground and the bird taking off is great. Like Chris I also like the simplicity and feeling of spaciousness

6. FishSauce

FishSauce

Aug 10, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    John,
    Thanks for your comments, glad that you like it