daylilly

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Leigh, Jun 26, 2005.

1. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    It never ceases to amaze me how sharp that little CoolPix8800 is!!! I shot pictures with it all weekend and had the best time...

26239389-L.

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    What an excellent image Leigh. There is not doubt that cameras in that range can take some awesome pictures, and you certainly have proven this point. :wink:

3. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    I keep telling her that its the photog and not the camera. She continues to prove this on a daily basis.

Great job leigh!

4. Really great image Leigh and you have excellent color and focus.

5. Beautiful shot Leigh. True color and good sharpness. Congratulations for mastering the camera.

6. Cory Cooper

Cory Cooper

May 24, 2005
    Salem, NH
    Very nice...wish the ones in my yard would bloom already!

C

7. Very nice and saturated colour Leigh! Perfect!

That's the good thing about the Coolpix series, the exceptional macro capability and the long depth of field, something that is difficult to achieve with an SLR unless you stopped down all the way.

Regards,
    Jonathan

8. Fabulous shot, Leigh! I can only echo what everyone else has already said. :)

9. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks everyone...I appreciate your kind words.

10. WOW another great macro capture. I s ure do like seeing what you post. always well worth the look.

11. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Leigh,

think this is one of your best.

(Might, for the net sharpen just a tad.)

but I KNOW it is sharp and gorgeous.

I wish I could trade my Cp5000 and all the stuff and lenses I bought for it, for that camera.

that is super..

Ya know doesn't matter what camera you pick up you do great. think you are a natural.

Sincere from heart. Know also you love it, cause it sure shows.

12. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    PS

Fellow (gal) CONEHEAD)

LOLOLOLOL

13. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks Dave...your comments are always so kind.

Gale, I really do love photography...and the more pictures I take, the more I want to take. And yes, I'm a conehead!!!! Guess that will stick with me for a while, won't it!!? ;-)

14. Leigh,

This is absolutely one of your best! You have really captured the detail and color.

I may have to reconsider the CP8800. Now I am sorry that I sold my CP990 and all the trimmings). Thank you for sharing.