daylilly

It never ceases to amaze me how sharp that little CoolPix8800 is!!! I shot pictures with it all weekend and had the best time...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

What an excellent image Leigh. There is not doubt that cameras in that range can take some awesome pictures, and you certainly have proven this point. :wink:

PGB

I keep telling her that its the photog and not the camera. She continues to prove this on a daily basis.

Great job leigh!

Leigh said:
It never ceases to amaze me how sharp that little CoolPix8800 is!!! I shot pictures with it all weekend and had the best time...
Very nice and saturated colour Leigh! Perfect!

That's the good thing about the Coolpix series, the exceptional macro capability and the long depth of field, something that is difficult to achieve with an SLR unless you stopped down all the way.

Regards,
Jonathan

Leigh,

think this is one of your best.

(Might, for the net sharpen just a tad.)

but I KNOW it is sharp and gorgeous.

I wish I could trade my Cp5000 and all the stuff and lenses I bought for it, for that camera.

that is super..

Ya know doesn't matter what camera you pick up you do great. think you are a natural.

Sincere from heart. Know also you love it, cause it sure shows.

Thanks Dave...your comments are always so kind.

Gale, I really do love photography...and the more pictures I take, the more I want to take. And yes, I'm a conehead!!!! Guess that will stick with me for a while, won't it!!? ;-)

Leigh,

This is absolutely one of your best! You have really captured the detail and color.

I may have to reconsider the CP8800. Now I am sorry that I sold my CP990 and all the trimmings). Thank you for sharing.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom