Days gone by...

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by dmwphoto, Apr 8, 2005.

1. This is an old shot I found from my days with a manual minolta x700 and kodachrome. Taken in 1990
    [​IMG]
    This is Mabry's Mill on the Blue ridge parkway in Virginia.

2. Really nice, peaceful and serene image. Good color also, you must have a good scanner.

3. Nice picture and an excellent scan!

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wish I could find a beautiful place like that to sit for a few hours. Very nice

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Dave,

I can only echo what the others have said. This is a great shot on its own, but the quality of the scan is amazing. Very relaxing scene.

Regards,

Frank

6. Nice shot of that old Mill. Thanks for sharing this image!!! :) :) :) :)

7. iunknown

iunknown

Mar 18, 2005
    Sunnyvale, CA
    Yup, nice shot.
    As others have already said the quality of the scan is great.
    would you share which scanner & your process?
    I have tons of old shots which I want to scan.. but my scanner kinda sucks the life out of the slide/neg.

Thanks.

8. I appreciate everyones comments. Sorry to say no secret scanner. I have my local Ritz Camera store do them.
    i have only chosen a select few to do so far.