1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Dead leave in june ?

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by JPS, Jun 15, 2005.

1. ...well, looks like it happens !

Fuji S2 Pro + Tamron SP90 - 1:60 @ f/13 handheld - RAW - ISO 100
    Lit by the sun, with only a little fill-flash to lighten slightly the right side shadows...

original.
    FinePixS2Pro    ---    89mm    f/13.0    1/60s    ISO 100

I quite like the different shades from light beige to dark brown... do you ?

Cheers,
    Jean-Pierre

2. I like the color and the smooth details of the leaves and the shadows in the background, the upper part particularly, looks like a forest at night.

JPS, it's quite a coincidence that a picture I bought a few years back is of guy with the same initials as yours (Jean-Pierre Sudre).

3. Jean-Pierre, I like the tones, texture and the lighting. Very nice, indeed!

4. Hi Alain ! Pity it wasn't me... wish i could make "some" cash selling pics :roll: ... up to now, i have only sold 3 photographs for buziness use and this still doesn't allow me to get the D2X i'm lookin after :wink: ...

Cheers,
    Jean-Pierre

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.