Dead leave in june ?

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by JPS, Jun 15, 2005.

1. ...well, looks like it happens !

Fuji S2 Pro + Tamron SP90 - 1:60 @ f/13 handheld - RAW - ISO 100
    Lit by the sun, with only a little fill-flash to lighten slightly the right side shadows...

original.

I quite like the different shades from light beige to dark brown... do you ?

Cheers,
    Jean-Pierre

2. I like the color and the smooth details of the leaves and the shadows in the background, the upper part particularly, looks like a forest at night.

JPS, it's quite a coincidence that a picture I bought a few years back is of guy with the same initials as yours (Jean-Pierre Sudre).

3. Jean-Pierre, I like the tones, texture and the lighting. Very nice, indeed!

4. Hi Alain ! Pity it wasn't me... wish i could make "some" cash selling pics :roll: ... up to now, i have only sold 3 photographs for buziness use and this still doesn't allow me to get the D2X i'm lookin after :wink: ...

Cheers,
    Jean-Pierre