Dead people

R

Removed User 2

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Chris
So ... they've died from bicycling? (I'd believe that) or they will use their bikes in lieu of that whole river and three headed dog thing? Nice pic Ned. At least it brings out the wise cracks, or maybe even real thoughts.

Yeah, it's just astounding what you find laying around after all the snow melts! :biggrin: Another one that put a smile on my face! O-o-o-h, and the composition is just sweet.

R

Removed User 2

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I see dead people. Nicely done Ned.
Thanks, Chris!

So ... they've died from bicycling? (I'd believe that) or they will use their bikes in lieu of that whole river and three headed dog thing? Nice pic Ned. At least it brings out the wise cracks, or maybe even real thoughts.
Toxic fumes :wink:

Like a scene from a movie....
More nice work Ned
Thanks, Dave!

Yeah, it's just astounding what you find laying around after all the snow melts! :biggrin: Another one that put a smile on my face! O-o-o-h, and the composition is just sweet.
LOL! Right on, Ray!

B

BigPixel

R.I.P.

Hey, nice capture and the line running upper left to lower right helps set the scene.

How wide a lens?

M

matthew.paul

Brilliant photo, Ned. This is one of my favorites of yours so far. Great job with the dodging also. Subtle, but draws you attention to the other people.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom