1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

dealers for used lenses in MA?

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by JMontes, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Hi all, anyone in MA have a dealer they use who also sells used lenses? Preferrably central to eastern MA if possible.

Thanks

2. Newtonville camera, Hunts up in Sommerville, and Levine's in Boston.

3. Thanks Gretchen, you can ignore the PM I just sent you :biggrin:

4. Hunt's Camera in Melrose, Ma. If you tell Kathryn what you are looking for, she'll look out for it. Great prices, and great service.

5. Ah yes, that's what I meant, Melrose. One of those "big hair" North shore towns. :tongue: :biggrin:

6. tfenne

tfenne

Apr 10, 2008
    Cambridge, MA
    Just to clarify further... There is a Hunt's location in Cambridge (in Harvard Square) but it is a tiny hole in the wall when compared to the one in Melrose!

Calumet in Cambridge also deal in used lenses, but they don't ever seem to have much in stock. I got my 50/1.2 there at a great price, so if you're looking for something specific it might be worth giving them a call too.

-t

7. Hunt's is a good bet for you, as they have seven stores and can check all of them....I bought a used 300 f/2.8 from them that was at the Melrose store...they shipped it out to Hadley for me to examine/try.

Not in Central/Eastern, but not too far away....Piepuls is an authorized dealer in Chicopee that has extensive stock of all kinds. Might be worth a call and definitely worth a trip if they have something of interest to you.

8. Cleo68

Cleo68

Jul 7, 2008
    Bedford, MA
    Yep, Hunt's. Wow, that is such a blast from the past. Haven't been there since around the early 90s!! OMG. I miss Beantown.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.