Dear Nikon Cafe ADMINS PLEASE STOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
TEASING ME

you guys are so mean..... that or you don't know about this bug

I have 2 days until I'm able to see the FS forum but...... if i click "new posts" the threads are now showing up but i can't get to them. before they would never show up

SO MEAN :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

i have tried logging off then back on and it didn't change this

That's right, I always forget that we have an FS forum... Haven't been there in a while :smile:

May just be me, but it seems pretty slow there over the last couple of months. Not as many bargains as I probably expected. I do think it is a good place to shop if you happen to find the item you are looking for though.

Wow, you post a lot. I just don't have that much to say. I still have a lot of posts to go. Crazy part is that i used to be able to use the FS section before it was made private and I can't even view my own posts there!

Wow, you post a lot. I just don't have that much to say. I still have a lot of posts to go. Crazy part is that i used to be able to use the FS section before it was made private and I can't even view my own posts there!
see my car stats at the end of sig ? i ahve over 13,380 posts on fullthrottlev6.com :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom