debous Z 6 (or Z 7) Screen Protector

Hello all, finally joined the fray and got my Z 6 today. As usual, given I'm particular about taking care of my equipment, I wanted a screen protector so I got this particular one since it comes as a set that has the top LCD protector as well (note: while the main back LCD screen protector is hard glass, the top one is just a thin sticker type). I've previously used their set on my D850 and it's been great over the past year without any issues thus had no hesitation about using their brand again.

Here are my initial thoughts:

PRO'S
  • durable - though I just applied this today, based on my experiences with their D850 set, I anticipate this to be just as durable
  • easy to apply (it's ever so slightly smaller than the actual screen itself) and given there is a black border around the screen, one need not obsess about applying it perfectly centered
  • anti-smudge feature - after trying protectors without this, I've come to appreciate how this makes a difference especially given the touch screen (not to mention accidentally rubbing my greasy nose on it... :p )
  • doesn't impact glare, color or usability of the touch screen
  • while it sits a smidgen above the LCD screen, it features rounded corners so won't easily catch on things and accumulate dust/crud around the edges
  • good value (two pack was $9.99 as of time of this post)

CON'S
  • again based on my experience with their D850 set, I don't anticipate any issues nor can I think of anything at the moment but will report back in long run in case something turns up
P.S. Is it just me or does Z 6 and Z 7 just seem awkward vs. Z6/Z7? ;o)

Last edited:

Latest threads

Top Bottom