Declan's day

Real Name
Lewis Lorton
Living in a big old house with 3 older siblings and a nanny who adore him, Declan's every day is filled with wonder and adventure.

A continuation of https://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/showthread.php?t=179770

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lew Lew Lew...wow that first one is just awesome. How you have motion in one and no motion in the other. Goodness...you are on a roll buddy! Love it absolutely LOVE IT!

Real Name
Lewis Lorton
Thanks for all compliments/comments
these are my grandchildren and, IMO, quite beautiful kids and I love to spend time with them

My favorite out of the 3 links. After scrolling through them, I found myself smiling because I was imagining Declan wandering the house and yard in his own little world, exploring things. Maybe I have an active imagination, but that's what this series portrayed to me. His face in #1 and #3 just has a look of wonder and happiness on it.

The siding in the first shot seemed to me like it gave his skin a greenish hue, but not enough to really detract from the shot.

On #2, the only thing I would like to see differently is to have the adult step back out of the foreground.

#3 looks perfect to me as-is.

Real Name
Lewis Lorton
Maybe I have an active imagination, but that's what this series portrayed to me. His face in #1 and #3 just has a look of wonder and happiness on it.
Thanks, this is exactly how I hoped people would react.
I believe that good pictures should evoke something in the viewer that extends outside the frame.

I love the last one also - but of course I would be expected to.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom