Dedicated to Melissa

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rich Gibson, Apr 8, 2005.

1. Since Melissa was under the weather and couldn't make the Cherry Blossom shoot this is dedicated to her. Get well soon!

Rich

original.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Oh Rich,
    That is beautiful.
    Something I have always wanted to see. But never will.

Poor Melissa, that is to sad she is sick on such a special shoot.

Get well soon girl.

3. Not real serious, but just enough to keep her home. I was disappointed we couldn't make it.

Rich

4. Nice shot Rich!! :) :) :)

5. pbenedic

pbenedic

Mar 9, 2005
    Great

I REALLY love how you composed it!!

6. Re: Great

Thank you. After almost a hundred years of blossoms and a zillion photos you have to scratch around to find something different. I'll post a few more later on today.

Rich

7. Rich and Gale

Rich,

Thank you for the picture. I have to save this one. Would you believe I was again in bed yesterday and this morning, but I am slowly toddling out again. I just know I don't like getting sick. It is too hard on me. Old age doesn't help.

Gale,

Thank you for your concern. I posted a message on the beautiful bird post of yours. When will this terrible winter weather end??? This is how so many people are getting sick. I have been so couped up in this house for so long that I have cabin fever!!!

I still have the Chicateague trip to look forward to and my high school friend and her family are coming to visit in July and we have lots planned so I am ready to goooooooooooooo Believe me I am :lol:

8. gho

gho

Feb 7, 2005
    California
    Wow, that's a nice shot!

9. Thank you very much!

:D