DEED is Done!

So here they are in all it's glory. Been on the fence for a bit but will give them a rundown as I got 14 days.
I'll see if I can post the obligatory duck shot or whatever in the next day or so.

Wish me luck.
Toys.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Great setup. Do'nt you hate waiting for the batteries to charge. And do not worry the batterie life gets better with rechages. Now go take some photos.

Mmmm.....nothing as exciting and as tasty as new gold Nikon boxes filled with treasures!!!! Savor the moments as you open each box.... with the D200, yes, get that battery charging straightaway and in the meantime you can browse through the manual, put on the camera strap, stare at the camera admiringly and poke at all the buttons.....

Whenever I have bought a new camera my tradition has been to take the very first shot (once battery is charged) of....the box!! LOL! Once that obsessive ritual has been satisfied then I am free to move on with shooting other things, but by gum, I've gotta have the box shot first....

And, oh, yeah, about that Lens Lust Forum.... !!!! I was just fine and dandy with my D70/D70s but for some reason when I bought the D200 that darned thing started bugging the heck out of me, demanding that I buy it all these lenses.... I'd bring home a new lens and the D200 would be happy for a few days and then the demands would start all over again: "buy me THIS lens! Buy me THAT lens!" Aieeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Here we go

Not really a duck but none to be found in this neck of the woods but maybe a bunny or two beneath my deck this long weekend.

The marshmallows were something my son had decided to make last night.
He had studied structures in school a couple weeks back and well, I think he just wanted an excuse to eat some. Go figure he's 9.

Thanks for all the kind words, as I'm sure I will enjoy.

Yes, now I'm heading over to the lens lust forum.

Have a good weekend all.

HSM_Duck.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 96254

L

LisaR

Oh my Henry .... how absolutely awesome!! Congratulations on the lovely new boxes .... and what is in them! :smile: Have fun and be sure and let us know how much you like it in a few weeks.

thanks Lisa. As soon as I can spend more money after visiting the lens lust forum I'll post some pics.:biggrin:

Latest threads

Top Bottom