Deer / 1st Post

focal length 70mm (!)

27904808-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Excellent shot for your first post. Welcome to the Cafe!! I second Paul's request. If you have been looking at the Cafe, you know that we are a friendly bunch that likes to be on a first name basis with each other. And, we like to get to know each other.

In any case, we look forward to more shots like these. :wink:

Great shot, what is it with all these forum members with wildlife in their backyard. LOL Nicely done, close enough to reach out and pet her!!! Welcome to the cafe........

Wonderful shot! Glad to have you in the Cafe! I look forward to seeing more of your posts from Little Rock - my home for about 15 years in the 70s-80s.

Thanks for the replies!

I just posted my new member introduction and also added my name to the signature.

The picture was taken in Gentry, AR at the "Wild Wilderness Safari Drive Thru". We had a great time! We brought bread for the animals and they loved us, lol. Here is one from my car...

27904805-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Welcome to the forum Brian. That first shot is really nice, you did a good job of isolating the subject and preventing anything from creeping into the frame that would give away the controlled environment.

It's interesting what a difference the environment makes as far as how approachable deer are. When hiking I'm often amazed at how much closer you can get when in a park where hunting is never allowed as opposed to lands that allow hunting certain parts of the year.

Latest threads

Top Bottom