DELAYED

PGB

Well my wife and I are sitting in HSV international waiting for our plane to arrive. We will be delayed for at least an hour. :(

We are traveling to Jacksonville for a much needed holiday.

I hope everyone has a good weekend and I'm sure I'll be checking in on the cafe while I'm away. Hopefully I can post some Harris quality captures of some Florida birdies.

Cheers!

Patrick,

Have a great little holiday. Relax, have fun and shoot them birdies. lol

Cheers
Gale

Patrick Bramlett said:
Well my wife and I are sitting in HSV international waiting for our plane to arrive. We will be delayed for at least an hour. :(
Patrick :

Only an hour ? Why, in today's aviation business that's just like arriving on time or early. :twisted: :shock: :twisted:

Flying as I do most of each month, I'm sometimes shocked when my flights actually take off...

Have a great holiday.

John P.

PGB

We made it. Was also delayed in ATL.

PjohnP, You see I don't fly so that is a big deal to me. Something about control. :)

Patrick Bramlett said:
PjohnP, You see I don't fly so that is a big deal to me. Something about control. :)
When it comes to the airlines, "control" is a vast illusion.

So is timeliness.

John P.

PGB

Paul,

Leigh says she can't wait to see her photos either! Published on the internet no less.

We had a pretty good day. Very overcast so no birdies today. We drove around to get acquainted with the area. We did eat a lot of good food and visited a winery. Very cool.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom