deleted

Oh no... I went through NEX before I got Fuji so I would not go for NEX. Colors, skin tones were terrible!
For that $, I would buy upcoming Fuji XM-1 !

If I were you, and have a limit budget for this shopping, I would wait for Fuji XM-1 which will be released this month... for around $700 ? And you still get X-trans sensor, and tilt screen
http://www.amazon.com/Fujifilm-X-M1...=UTF8&qid=1373413635&sr=8-1&keywords=fuji+xm1

The 16-50 is inferior to 18-55 2.8-4, but it's still Fuji which may render same colors. It's cheaper may be because of cheaper build and slower...I think.

If you can spend for $1200, then XE-1 + 18-55 2.8-4.0 is ALL your need for travel.

I would not say 18-55 2.8-4 is "slow". It's " FAST" KIT lens ;-)
I used Nikon 24-120 f4 and I would say you should expect it as good as the Nikon! Dpreview had a very good review about this combo.

No, I've definitely decided to stick with u4/3. I"m trying to spend yours. :biggrin:
Lmfao. :biggrin:

Oh no... I went through NEX before I got Fuji so I would not go for NEX. Colors, skin tones were terrible!
For that $, I would buy upcoming Fuji XM-1 !

If I were you, and have a limit budget for this shopping, I would wait for Fuji XM-1 which will be released this month... for around $700 ? And you still get X-trans sensor, and tilt screen
http://www.amazon.com/Fujifilm-X-M1...=UTF8&qid=1373413635&sr=8-1&keywords=fuji+xm1

The 16-50 is inferior to 18-55 2.8-4, but it's still Fuji which may render same colors. It's cheaper may be because of cheaper build and slower...I think.

If you can spend for $1200, then XE-1 + 18-55 2.8-4.0 is ALL your need for travel.

I would not say 18-55 2.8-4 is "slow". It's " FAST" KIT lens ;-)
I used Nikon 24-120 f4 and I would say you should expect it as good as the Nikon! Dpreview had a very good review about this combo.
Yours sincerely,
Fuji Marketing Department.

Judging by the fall in mirror less sales and the growth again of dslr, something tells me Nikon aren't going to be making any major announcements. When you also considers the lack of glass for such a model, I can't see it happening.

Real Name
Chris
Judging by the fall in mirror less sales and the growth again of dslr, something tells me Nikon aren't going to be making any major announcements. When you also considers the lack of glass for such a model, I can't see it happening.
If it used (or could adapt to) Nikon's current lenses, it would have a huge lens base right out of the gate. An interchangeable lens, mirrorless DX camera from Nikon with an excellent built in finder, would be a killer. However, we all know that being so innovative is not Nikon's style.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom