Desperation..

Discussion in 'People' started by Vinod Menon, Sep 6, 2005.

1. My D70 died a few days ago and is at the Melville Service center...Out of desperation I have started processing some of the pictures that I forgot I had taken. :eek: I am not sure my daughter feels as bad about it...here is a picture I had taken a while ago, shows you how excited she is to pose for me :biggrin:

[​IMG]

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    That is a beautiful image of your daughter, Vinod. She has beautiful eyes and her expression is priceless. I like her pose...very relaxed! I would love to know what you told her just before you pressed the shutter release.

3. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

That is a great photo...
    Man I hope you get your D70 back soon.

4. Excellent image Vinod. Like the lighting on your beautiful daughter and the very nice skin tones. Sorry about your D70.

5. Vinod, you may be sad about not having your camera, but look at what you dug up in its absence! :smile: I bet you've got a few more lurky on your hard drive too. Your daughter, whether she'll admit it or not, probably feels badly too. In her heart I bet she enjoys being the star of the show. She certainly is a photographic child. Her expression here is priceless!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

6. Thanks Frank...it's been a while since I took the shot, but I am pretty sure I must have told her something like "Last shot, I promise" :wink:

7. Thanks Dave, Gordon and Virginia for the comments...hopefully it won't be too long before I get the camera back. It is amazing how many shots you can find on your hard drive that you have no recollection of taking. :confused:

8. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    She is so beautiful and you capture it so well. I love this one. Which lens did you use for this one. It is so sharp.

9. Thanks Terri..

Thanks Terri for the comments... :smile: I believe I used the 70-200 VR on this one, window lighting in my living room.