Detroit Tigers back2back walk off winners!

Today it was the solo home run that did the trick in the bottom of the ninth, and it was pretty exciting!

BTW, #1, 2, 4, 5 were shot with a remote camera pointing at the plate from the outside well by 3rd base. D3, 200mm. Note to self, remember to TAPE the focus and zoom ring down next time...

1 - Watching the play
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2 - Getting help calling it SAFE!

3 - Knocking the dust off of the ball

4 - His teammates-fans await his arrival to start "The Jube"!!

5 - Let's DO IT!!

6 - Brandon Inge is all smiles heading for the dugout

Very nice (game and pictures)!

BTW, being in Ann Arbor, are you taking photos at the spring game Saturday?
Nope, the Red Wings play at 1pm so that's where I'll be. Besides, shooting the Spring Game won't pay a dime, and I like dimes, and lots of them. :smile:

Ah, got a soft spot for those hot corner guys....
Yeah me too, Inge is a good one he just needs a bigger address, as he was called recently "Detroit .229", needs a new neighborhood north of .270. :biggrin:

Dimes are good! I just love the old (new) stadium so I'll be braving the rain in AA. I'm sure the weather will be better at the Wings game.

Inge .229 is a bit generous, I think. He does seem to come up with a few plays a year like that one though. And, he's pretty good with the glove.

Nope, the Red Wings play at 1pm so that's where I'll be. Besides, shooting the Spring Game won't pay a dime, and I like dimes, and lots of them. :smile:

Yeah me too, Inge is a good one he just needs a bigger address, as he was called recently "Detroit .229", needs a new neighborhood north of .270. :biggrin:

Top Bottom