Dialing in my processing, Some variety

Discussion in 'Birds' started by helmet155, Dec 14, 2005.

1. No witty story here, just some straight up processing I did last night and just got around to uploading to smugmug and posting...

Comment and critique away.

I did learn something new today, to process for the web, if I sharpen at 'print' size then resize to 825 pix wide, the images look way oversharpened, I revised my process once again in hopes for better results...

Thanks for looking,

Brett

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hey I have seen these guys before eh?

As i said earlier nice shots... Some day i might get a shot at the Reddish Egret...

I am heading out to Sepulveda this afternoon.. Way to slow here at work for two techs today...

3. These images are newly processed but never shared, you have seen some of the others from the same outings though I'm sure...

Part of the reason was to test out Capture 4.4...I likey!

Have fun at Sepulveda, I was just processing some stuff from there yesterday also and printed out the a coot and a cormorant fishing...good place I wish it were closer.

4. Boy they sure look familiar... Especially the Reddish and Red Tail...

I have NC 4.4 sitting here in CD and will update tonight when I get home...

Hopefully I can get a shot at the Osprey fishing up there today...

Maybe next week??? Sepulveda? The Franklin canyon area is pretty dark this time of year since there is very little direct sunlight getting in there nowadays due to the sun moving lower in teh sky till December 24....

====================================

5. Using that logic what room would there be to ever post anything that has ever been posted before?

Have you ever seen a cormorant before?

[​IMG]