Diamantina MG - Brazil - color

JPS

Nice images indeed !

Now that I have emigrated TODAY to Brazil, I hope to have soon some opportunity to go visit this area !

Um cordial abraço.....
J-P.

nice images. I like the building and color as well.
May I ask which lens are you using ?

Nice images indeed !

Now that I have emigrated TODAY to Brazil, I hope to have soon some opportunity to go visit this area !

Um cordial abraço.....
J-P.

Welcome J-P.
You'll find plenty of photographic opportunities here.
Diamantina is located in Minas Gerais state.
Ouro Preto and Tiradentes are also awesome.
Best regards.

I´ve been to Brazil several times.
Here, you are showing us the best old architecture Brazil has to offer.
I really enjoy these "colonial" buildings, their colors, how they are located inside villages and so on...
My daughter has been working there (Minas Gerais) last September on a project of study of black saints and religious architecture. Unfortunately, I had not the opportunity of going with her as I´d love to photograph all these subjects again.
My favorite is # 4. Gorgeous!
Something that also often happened to me, was getting some overexposure on shadows, owing the presence of intense whites, fooling the camera sensor. Therefore, I´d try to recover those shadows as they tend to hide some very interesting details of the shots.
Keep posting this great work please!:smile:

I´ve been to Brazil several times.
Here, you are showing us the best old architecture Brazil has to offer.
I really enjoy these "colonial" buildings, their colors, how they are located inside villages and so on...
My daughter has been working there (Minas Gerais) last September on a project of study of black saints and religious architecture. Unfortunately, I had not the opportunity of going with her as I´d love to photograph all these subjects again.
My favorite is # 4. Gorgeous!
Something that also often happened to me, was getting some overexposure on shadows, owing the presence of intense whites, fooling the camera sensor. Therefore, I´d try to recover those shadows as they tend to hide some very interesting details of the shots.
Keep posting this great work please!:smile:

These buildings are pure portuguese legacy and, as I've said previously, there are several preserved towns around here.
Thank you for commenting.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom