1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Diamondbacks @ Cardinals

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by dan1son, Jul 27, 2009.

1. dan1son

dan1son

Sep 24, 2007
    Austin
    I had the pleasure of going to the Cardinal Diamondbacks game on the 17th while we were in town on vacation and sat in my wife's family's season ticket seats. I brought along my D50 with a 70-300VR.

Just wanted to share... let me know what you think. Sport shooting isn't really my thing... but I enjoy it all the same :) 

3754653615_964a2f9866_b.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Pujols jacking out Home Run number 1 of the evening. (just missed the timing) Lines are the netting...

3754663269_ceaaf32715_b.jpg

3755459680_bd9488fc03_b.jpg

2. Dave

Dave

Feb 7, 2007
    Suwanee, GA
    Nice seats. If I go to St. Louise can I have the tickets for a game? :biggrin:

3. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Excellent shot of Albert! Nice set!

4. dan1son

dan1son

Sep 24, 2007
    Austin
    Thanks!

Even in the family I can usually get one set, maybe 2 a year. My wife's mom has 11 siblings, and my wife has about 30 cousins. That's, unfortunately, not many extra games :) 

5. Great shots! pretty lucky having a wife whos family has season tickets =D

6. I really like these! You did an excellent job!

(Hey, where are the D-Backs?, just kidding......they suck this year :frown:) 

Bravo, nice work!

my best,

rick

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.