Diane - 2 new edits...

Good morning, last night while taking a break from editing some wedding photos, I decided to do one more photo (2 edits) of Diane. Here's what I came up with. What do you think?

Here's Diane:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

BW version - not sure about this one...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

color. and if the bw version was mine i would add more highlight on the right side of her face. i dunno. looks like it needs a little more contrast.. i think that might bring her face out a little. but the color one is just so fantastic!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They both are fantastic - I do like the B&W version however for this one the color picture looks way nicer
Thanks Dude!! We've got one vote for the BW!! :biggrin:

color. and if the bw version was mine i would add more highlight on the right side of her face. i dunno. looks like it needs a little more contrast.. i think that might bring her face out a little. but the color one is just so fantastic!
Thanks alot Laura!! Truth be told, the BW conversion was done using smugmug's color effects, but I think that's about enough of that!! LOL I agree that it definitely needs something...

Color no contest. Great portrait
Thanks Eric! I appreciate that!!

Color,

And this from me who likes BW images a whole lot! An awesome shot,

Wade
Thank you Wade. I agree that the color version is the clear choice here.

I also prefer the color
very nice portrait
Thank you Renaud.

The color shot is beautiful Keith. The lighting is very nice, smile is wonderful, bg is smooth, and it seems she feels a comfort level with you. Maybe a little dodge on her eyes is all that may improve the shot a bit. Nice work!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Fred!! I haven't done much experimenting with the dodge tool, but someone recommended it to me once before!! I guess I'll look into that a little more when I have some time to toy with it. I'm going to be editing for at least another week...

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom