Diane - 2 new edits...

Discussion in 'People' started by Jetta32696, May 2, 2007.

1. Good morning, last night while taking a break from editing some wedding photos, I decided to do one more photo (2 edits) of Diane. Here's what I came up with. What do you think?

Here's Diane:

[​IMG]

BW version - not sure about this one...

[​IMG]

2. Nice shot - I like the color version...

3. Thanks Brian. I actually prefer the color version as well...not really sure how I feel about the BW version.

4. They both are fantastic - I do like the B&W version however for this one the color picture looks way nicer

5. color. and if the bw version was mine i would add more highlight on the right side of her face. i dunno. looks like it needs a little more contrast.. i think that might bring her face out a little. but the color one is just so fantastic!

6. Color no contest. Great portrait

7. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    Color,

And this from me who likes BW images a whole lot! An awesome shot,

Wade

8. renaud

renaud

May 14, 2006
    I also prefer the color
    very nice portrait

9. Thanks Dude!! We've got one vote for the BW!! :biggrin:

Thanks alot Laura!! Truth be told, the BW conversion was done using smugmug's color effects, but I think that's about enough of that!! LOL I agree that it definitely needs something...

Thanks Eric! I appreciate that!!

Thank you Wade. I agree that the color version is the clear choice here.

Thank you Renaud.

10. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    The color shot is beautiful Keith. The lighting is very nice, smile is wonderful, bg is smooth, and it seems she feels a comfort level with you. Maybe a little dodge on her eyes is all that may improve the shot a bit. Nice work!

11. Thanks Fred!! I haven't done much experimenting with the dodge tool, but someone recommended it to me once before!! I guess I'll look into that a little more when I have some time to toy with it. I'm going to be editing for at least another week...