Did she catch it?

Had a great time after I took the time to read quite a bit about DOF and other settings. Plus, another look at histograms while I am shooting. Big improvement overall in sharpness over the weekend, although I just missed the focus on a couple of these.

Anyway, did she catch it? Answer later on today (Monday)

fb--2.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I vote yes! And I would guess you have an outstanding shot of the ball in her glove. :smile:

Nope

Nope, she missed it. It was a great effort.

fb-1-1.jpg

fb-2.jpg

fb-3.jpg

I do too. I love how shots that anticipate the possibility of athletic success (this catch, the ball or puck on the way to the goal) even if its a miss, still make desirable photos for the athletes - for the good effort, and the possibilities that existed during that split second.

Thanks. I have read quite a bit over the last few weeks. Both old post and links that were posted. I don't think I would have gotten these shots without the homework. Only 1 is pretty sharp, but that is one more than I usually get!

I wished my guess was right. She had such determination on her face and she looked so confident. With that kind of effort, its a shame to have missed the catch.

Good series of photos.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom